Today there was nothing planned on my itinerary until my train trip to Da Nang in the evening, so I did what I normally do in these situations – grab a map and my camera and just start wandering!
I have no idea where I went, but I saw:
- Lots of bikes and alleyways
- People selling goods on the streets
- A rooster wandering the streets
- Old and new buildings
- The river
- An old church and a temple (possibly a mosque?)
- A bird in a cage
- Street markets with fresh fruit and vegetables
I also went up Bitexo Financial Tower and checked out the view.