This morning I got up early and watched the sunrise come up behind the Eiffel Tower.
I then decided I would do a hop-on-hop-off bus tour so I could see more places, plus it was cold (average temp of 3 degrees C / 37F).
I did most of the green and part of the orange routes from L’Open Tour. I found it quite good. They have headsets with various languages.
Here is a map of the locations I visited.
Places I visited included:
- Sunrise over Champ de Mars and the Eiffel Tower
- Sunrise at the Trocadéro / Palais de Chaillot
- Up the Eiffel Tower
- Hôtel des Invalides
- Rue Royale and Église de la Madeleine
- Opéra de Paris (Palais Garnier)
- Saint-Germain des Près
- Printemps and Galeries Lafayette
- Rue Tronchet and Place de la Concorde at night
By this time I was exhausted and headed back to my hotel, and I knew I had an early start in the morning.
Please click on the names above to take you to that post.
Total Fitbit Steps: 21,197