I did this post at the end, because I forgot to do it at the beginning!
It was a cold and wet day in Frankfurt (the other one, not the one with the big airport everyone knows about). The temp got to 8C / 46F, and I did 18,199 steps.
It’s on the border with Poland, on the Oder river, so I crossed over into Słubice for a couple of hours.
The posts I put up were:
- Youth Theatre (old abandoned building)
- Post Office
- Post Office Park / Garden (not sure what it’s called)
- St Gerturde Church and Europa Universität Viadrina
- Marienkirche (St Mary’s Church)
- Rathaus (Town Hall)
- Down by the Oder River
- Słubice, Poland
- Friedenskirche (Peace Church)
- Wandering around town
- Heilig Kreuz Kirche (Holy Cross Church)
- Heading back to Berlin
Click on the links above to go to that post.