I took the overnight train from Mannheim to Prague in the Czech Republic. Unfortunately this train no longer runs.
I spent the full day there, walking and using the Hop-on-hop-off bus.
- Overnight train from Germany
- Václavské náměstí (Wenceslas Square)
- Staroměstské náměstí (Old Town Square)
- Staré Město (Old Town)
- Pražský hrad (Prague Castle)
- Malá Strana (Little Town)
- Karlův most (Charles Bridge)
- Sunset from Petrská čtvrť
- Nové Město (New Town)
- Josefov (Jewish Quarter)
- Staroměstské náměstí (Old Town Square) At Night
- Prague metro stations
It was a fairly chilly 2 degrees (35F) during the day, and I walked 19,731 steps on my fitbit.
I then caught the overnight train back to Germany that night, and continued to Zürich the following morning. Unfortunately, this train doesn’t run anymore either.
Pin this post
Prague References – need more information?