Day 1 in New Zealand – Christchurch!
Today was my first day in New Zealand (on this trip – I had been here previously in 2013) and I spent it in Christchurch. It was partly cloudy, and a lovely 7C / 44F.
These are the posts that covered the day’s activities.
- Avon River (x Hereford St, Worchester Blvd, & Cashel Street)
- Construction around the city
- Arts Centre
- Botanical Gardens
- Christchurch Art Gallery – Te Puna o Waiwhetu
- Cathedral Square
- Christchurch Cathedral
- Isaac Royal Theatre
- Tramway Lane & New Regent Street
- Old Government Buildings (Heritage Hotel)
- Cashel St Re:START Mall
- Bridge of Remembrance
- Mumbaiwala Indian Restaurant
A great first day!
Maps of where I went
Pin this post